Pastor Laurie Barnes writes:
I have been going through some old files recently in an effort to get better organized and I ran across a wonderful document entitled “10 Practices Great Christians Have in Common.” Unfortunately, the document doesn’t have the original source listed so I cannot properly attribute this list to its original author but it is too good not to share!
The 10 Practices are:
- Think Great Thoughts (Phil 4:8)
- Read Great Books (Rom 12:2)
- Pursue Great People (Prov 13:20)
- Dream Great Dreams (Eph 3:20)
- Pray Great Prayers (John 16:23-24)
- Take Great Risks (Heb 11:6)
- Make Great Sacrifices (John 15:13)
- Enjoy Great Moments (Ecc 3:12-13)
- Empower Great People (2 Tim 2:2)
- Develop Great Habits (1 Tim 4:8)
Now that I’ve re-discovered this list that had been tucked away in a file, I am going to start asking God what changes I need to allow Him to make in me so that I can do Great things for Him! To God be the glory! Have a Great week!